Below you can find all new features and updates from our latest system release.
For this release we focused a lot on minor updates and bug fixes again, providing you with an even more stable system. Our new synchronization with Google and Outlook calendar is not yet at the level we want it to be so we will move this to our next release.
- Link your client database with Mailchimp. SHOW ME HOW
- Show package payment in appointment by color (red/green)
Bug fixes and system improvements
- ProAgenda/Multipro|Fixed multiple issues with when adding existing appointments to a package
- Multipro|Remaining number of package minutes will be updated immediately when adding an appointment
- ProAgenda|Fixed issue on mobile where the details would run through the save button
- Multipro|Fixed issue where an other appointment could not end at the end of the day
- Multipro|Made sure group appointments can’t take more than max number of participants
- Multipro|Fixed issue where client could not be removed from group booking
- Multipro|Fixed UI issues in all browsers
- Multipro|Fixed issue where appointment types would show even though there is not enough time remaining in availability
- ProAgenda|System no longer crashes when pressing browser return button
- ProAgenda|Fixed issue where selecting one day period in availability period would not work
- ProAgenda|Fixed issues where enters in appointment description would not show in confirmation email
- ProAgenda|Pros can now manually disconnect from Stripe for online payments
- ProAgenda|Pros will now receive a notification when inviting an existing email address
- ClientAgenda|Fixed issue where end time would not change when choosing a new date/time
- ClientAgenda|Made sure all links are https and secure
What are we working on?
As mentioned we are not completely happy with our Google and Outlook synchronization yet but we are very close!
We are also still working hard getting the SMS reminders up and running and we are nearing completion on that part.
We will also have more bug fixes and smaller features available in our next release.