We are pleased to announce we did a new release on our system containing some practical updates and bug fixes. Below you can find all the details of the release and all changes that have been made to the system. If you have any questions, feedback or find any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Pro| It’s now easier to add clients to appointments using a tablet
- Pro| Multipro shared members in academies our now also correctly visible in the iPad app
- Pro| It’s now possible to add an end date to all packages linked to clients
- Pro| It’s now possible to delete media in the web app
- Client| Clients can now cancel appointments form their appointment overview
- Client| Mobile scrolling improved
- Client| Date format in emails changed to prevent confusion (example: 05/06 or 06/05)
- Client| Added function where the client is shown the next available options when clicking a slot which is not available
- Pro| Fixed clicking issues where the system didn’t respond on the first click
- Pro| Fixed scrolling issue in iPad where scrolling caused an immediate action
- Pro| Fixed problems with recurring appointments
- Pro| Fixed problems where editing a group course gave a ‘no valid date’ error
- Pro| Fixed issue where group lessons in the past couldn’t be deleted
- Pro| Fixed some minor bugs in the resources system
- Multipro| Fixed a problem where client search gave double results
- Multipro| Fixed a problem where all day events didn’t block the entire day
- Client| Fixed some translation issues
What are we working on now:
- We will be releasing a new version of our iPhone and iPad pro app real soon. In this new app we replaced the agenda tool for the web agenda tool. This way we can guarantee all the latest updates are always integrated in the app.
- We are adding iDeal as a payment method for our Dutch customers
- We are working very hard on getting the full coaching part integrated in our new web app and you personal agenda. This way your clients will have everything from their lessons to their coaching under 1 login page (your agenda)
- More small improvements and bug fixes
If you have any questions about our latest release or system in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We have some exciting news for you. We just finished our latest project named: RESOURCES
With the release of our resources system it’s now possible to create resources within your system, like a Trackman, flightscope, simulator or anything you can think of, which allows you to manage your business that much better. Resources will be added to our Multipro academy tool, which will make sure your resource can be shared between all the pro’s at your location/venue
Some practical examples of which problems our resource system will solve in your business:
With the resources system, our system can now be used to run an (indoor) studio, which allows your clients to book a simulator for either lessons or practice purposes. The resource system will make sure that no pro can be booked at times that all simulators are occupied and vice versa. A must have for the modern day simulator studio saving you a lot of administrative hassle.
- No double bookings on rooms/teaching tools
The resource system allows you to not only setup your resources but the quantity of the resources as well. This means that if all resources within your organisation are taken at a certain time, it’s no longer possible to book them by either the pro or the client. No more disappointed clients or frustrated pros because of false promises.
- Manage Staff availability
When you want to manage the availability of your staff, resources is also a great solution. If you want to make sure there is always someone available to greet your clients at the front desk or in the shop you can set up your pros as resources. With resources you can make sure that at any given time there is always someone available because your clients can not book when all but one staff member are already booked in. This will save you a lot of time comparing schedules etc.
The Resources are available in our Multipro academy at no additional costs. Therefore, everyone owning a Multipro academy will have access to these great features!
For more info or a demo, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our website www.proagenda.com
Top online PGA Professional’s diary and lesson booking system official partner of the Swiss PGA
One of the leading lights in the PGAs of Europe, the Swiss PGA has agreed to take on ProAgenda.com as their official partner for online diaries for their members.
In exchange ProAgenda.com is offering some terrific benefits on an exclusive basis to the Swiss PGA members. ProAgenda.com will immediately provide and support them with an ideal tool to use in terms of the internet and social media, an essential component of business development in the online world.
Russell Warner, Board member of the Swiss PGA and responsible for further education, commented on the new partnership: “ProAgenda.com is setting new standards for club and teaching professionals by linking online booking and coaching tools together.”
He continues, “The Swiss PGA golf coaches are at the forefront when it comes to their education, and we are excited to give our members the opportunity to streamline their communication tools. It offers any golfer a simple way to connect with their PGA Golf Coach and will certainly ensure more golfers improve their games.”
Warner reflected, “It will also allow free up more time for coaching, allowing our PGA Professionals to focus on coaching instead of doing paperwork. The days of paper diaries are gone and this is the best product I have seen to date.”
Jordy Hagedooren, development manager at Europe’s class leading online diary company, says, “ProAgenda.com is delighted to team up with a modern and progressive organisation such as the Swiss PGA. We’ve got the feeling that we both have the same mindset on the future of golf instruction and coaching, and are really looking forward on working with them and their members.”
For more information on ProAgenda.com products or a demo contact ProAgenda.com via email@example.com
We at ProAgenda.com are delighted to announce the release of two new major developments: the new version of the teaching professional’s diary, and an online payment feature for bookings and packages.
Online diary: faster and easier to use, especially in the MultiPro format
The online diary that a teaching professional’s customers will now see when they open ProAgenda.com has been significantly redeveloped and upgraded, making it even faster and easier to use via any internet connection and platform.
Besides all the current features, the new client-side diary benefits from a number of major improvements:
- Academy view: showing the availability of multiple professionals’ in one view
- Multiple locations: allows your customers to switch between your different teaching locations
- Group appointments: enables list overview and diary view
- Appointment packages: customers can buy and see their packages with one simple click
- Profile and diary in one place: no more separate login
- Branded styling: now you can brand your client diary in your own Academy’s brand colours
- Mobile-ready: customers can now set up your online diary as an app on their smartphone
- Styling and performance upgrade: makes you and your teaching business look even more professional.
Extensive testing of the beta version with potential and existing clients has already generated very positive feedback, especially for speed, styling and usability, leading one teaching academy with multiple locations to comment: “The MultiPro view for teaching academies is a must have when you’ve got several teaching professionals at one or more locations.”
You can see the new ProAgenda.com demo diary via https://bobcross.proagenda.com/
Payment system integrated into booking feature
The much anticipated new online payment system’s development has now been signed off and will be fully integrated into the latest ProAgenda.com application by the end of August.
For the teaching professionals, this will soon mean that all bookings and appointment packages can be paid for online by customers straight to your bank account, with all the consequential benefits to cash flow and streamlined banking.
Want to see it for yourself?
If you’re a teaching professional who wants to make things much easier for yourself and your customers, just get in touch. For a demo, a presentation, a free trial or simply to speak to someone for more information, please contact us via one of the following contact channels:
Phone: +31 20 44 96 099
We have just release a new version of our iPad and iPhone app and it’s now available for download in the appstore.
In this update (3.17):