In this tutorial, we will show you how to create and send discount vouchers.
We offer two differen voucher types
1 Personal voucher (One time use)
This voucher will contain an automatically generated code that can only be used once. The voucher can contain a Specific discount amount or a percentage.
2 For all (One time use per client)
This voucher will contain an automatically generated code or manually set code which can be used by all your client but with a limitation of once per client.
How to create a voucher:
To access your voucher management please take the following steps:
Go to Menu – Settings – Vouchers
Creating a new voucher
Click NEW to create a new voucher
- Select a voucher name
- Select the voucher type | Personal or for all. The difference is mentioned at the top of this article.
- Generated voucher code | This code is automatically generated. In case of a for all voucher, the code can be changed. This code is used by the client(s) to activate their voucher at booking.
- Enter a description | This will contain extra information for your clients
- Discount type | Select your type of discount, amount or percentage.
- Actual discount | Set the actual discount based on your selected discount type
- Start date | From what date can the voucher be used
- Active | Activate or deactivate the use of a voucher via this box
- Valid | Set if the voucher is for a specific period or indefinite
- Valid till | Based on your selection set the vouchers expiry date
Sending a voucher
You can also send a physical voucher to your clients via the system email.
A personal voucher can be sent to a specific client.
A for all voucher will be sent to all clients