When starting with a new system we understand that you like to have your existing client database in that system. We offer support on client migration. Just contact us and we’ll give you an excel format to import all your clients at once. All your clients will receive a personal welcome message with username and password. This welcome message can be changed to your personal welcome message.
Yes! For this we use our multipro booking system. This system allows an organization to give a front office access and to book appointments with all the professionals in the organization. It will also allow the front office or reception to access clients account for client support. More info on multipro.
To setup your account to receive online payments please take the following steps:
1) Login to your ProAgenda.com account. Go to SETTINGS –> Online payments
2) Click the blue button that says: Connect with Stripe
This opens a new web page from Stripe.com where you can link your ProAgenda.com account with an existing Stripe account or create a new Stripe account.
1) Already have an account with Stripe? If you already have an account with Stripe, please click the Sign in button at the arrow. From there you login to your existing Stripe account and this will then automatically link with your ProAgenda.com account
2) New to Stripe? If you do not own a Stripe account yet, Please fill in the complete form to set your account up.
3) Complete your registration. Completely fill in the form and click Authorize access to this account. From here you will be taken back to the ProAgenda.com system and your account link is processing.
4) Stripe connected. The blue button should now say: Stripe Connected
5) Connection status. The status should say: Ready. If it does not say ready yet do not worry, it can take up to about an hour for the connection to be completed. So please check back later to verify.
6) Online payments only? This setting will make sure your clients can only book an appointment online if they pay for it directly. If they cancel payment, the appointment will not be booked. By leaving this box unchecked, your clients will have the choice to pay online or on location.
7) Payments in The Netherlands. This will activate a Dutch payment system called iDeal. To receive payments via iDeal, check this box and also activate ideal in your Stripe account via Payments/Settings.
If you are stuck or need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Below you can find a complete overview of the appointment type settings page and get to learn what all the different settings mean and how you need to set them up.
To Create a new appointment type for bookings, take the following steps
1) Click on MENU
2) Click on Appointment settings
3) Click NEW
1) Set a name for the appointment type. This will show to you and your clients what a lesson contains. We advise to keep this relatively short.
2) Here you can set a description of the appointment type. What does it contain and other extra information you would want to share with the client
3) There are 3 forms of accessibility to choose from. Regular, Group or selected group. Regular are all appointment types that clients can book ex. 30 min session, 60 min session etc.
Group and selected groups are group appointments which you put in your schedule and allow your clients to signup for with a minimum and maximum number of participants. for example a yoga session for 8. Selected group allows you to give access to specific clients only.
4) The duration decides how many time the system will block in your agenda for this appointment type when booked.
5) Here you can link appointment packages if you want this specific appointment type to only be booked by clients with a certain package or subscription. If this is not the case you can leave this empty/blank
6) If you run our Multipro or academy software, you can create resources/teaching tools. In this space you can set the resource which should be blocked/used for this specific appointment type. If not, leave this empty/blank
7) Set the price for the appointment type.
8) Set the currency for the previously set price
9) Enter your VAT for bookkeeping purposes or leave it at 0
10) This decides the order in which your appointment types show up in your agenda for you and your clients. The lower the number, the higher in the order.
When you are done, don’t forget to click SAVE!
Below you can find a complete overview of the agenda settings page and get to learn what all the different settings mean and how you need to set them up.
To get to the agenda settings take the following steps:
1 Click on MENU
2 Click on SETTINGS
3 Click on My agenda settings
1) My Agenda: Here you can change the name of your client diary link. This is default set to your first and last name. In this example clients can book their lessons via: https://JohnDoe.proagenda.com/ (Communicate this link to your clients and place on on your website!)
2) Render booked as unavailable: As a default your agenda will show your clients 3 different blocks; available (green), unavailable (gray) and booked (Diagonally striped). If you do not want to show your clients the difference between booked and unavailable, you should tick this box. From that point the system only shows available or unavailable
3) Members can Cancel: Ticking this box will allow your clients to not only book but also cancel their lessons online. Once selected, an extra option will appear which will let you set the number of hours your clients can cancel before the appointment starts. (For example 24 hours as shown below) If clients try to cancel within the set hours the system will tell them to contact you.
4) Select the amount of hours clients see availability but can’t book without calling you: This setting will make sure you do not receive last minute bookings without expecting it. Say it’s now 1 pm and you have this setting set to 4 hours, clients can only book an appointment at 5 pm and later. If they try before that time the system will tell them to contact you.
5) European Date and Time format: When this box is checked, all times will be shown with the 24h clock and dates will be dd/mm/yyyy. If you leave this unchecked all times will be in AM/PM and dates will be mm/dd/yyyy.
6) Agenda box size: As mentioned in the setup wizard, this setting decides the timeslots you can use to setup your system and allow bookings for in that quantity of time.
7) Default language: This is the default language in which your agenda is shown to your clients. Clients can change this per individual if they want to.
8) Invite for: When using a branded academy, you have to link it here to get the correct branding and email styling to your clients.
9) Change Password: This is where you can change your password.
It is possible to synchronize your ProAgenda.com appointments with your Outlook/Google Calendar (1-way sync) and to synchronize your Outlook/Google calendar appointments with your ProAgenda account (2-way sync)
Please follow the steps below to setup the synchronization or check the video below
- Go to Menu – Settings
- Go to My agenda settings
- Scroll down until you see Synchronization
- Click on the MICROSOFT OUTLOOK/GOOGLE CALENDAR SYNC check box
- Read the information text and click YES, SYNC!
- Fill out your outlook username and password and confirm
- The system will run the synchronization now. This can take a couple of minutes. Please don’t close the screen
- When the synchronization is complete you will receive a confirmation message
From this point forward all your appointments will be automatically synchronized with your Outlook/Google calendar until you un-check the synchronization box
Check the video below for a more clear view on how to setup the synchronization (The video is fast forwarded in some to places to make it shorter)
Our 2 way synchronization will add the option to synchronize all your Outlook/Google calendar items into your ProAgenda calendar
When activating the 2-way sync, you have to take into consideration that every appointment you put in your Outlook/Google calendar will block out availability in your ProAgenda account. If you wish to add items that do not need to block out availability, (Like birthdays or call back notes) please make sure you create a separate calendar for this within Outlook/Google. We will only sync the main outlook calendar and not secondaries.
Setting up the 2-way sync:
- Go to Menu-Settings
- Go to My agenda settings
- Scroll down to synchronization
- Choose a color in which you want your Outlook/Google agenda items to show up in your ProAgenda
- Click the box in front of the Two Ways Sync
- Click Yes, Sync!
- The system will now start the sync. A notification will show when it is completed. please do not close the screen
Check the video below for an instruction on how to setup the 2-way sync
In the availability settings you will setup your availability for your clients to book you. This means setting up your location(s), Periods, days and times.
To Start, go to MENU –> Settings –> Availability Settings
1) Locations: This is where you setup the location on which you want to receive your booking. This will show to your clients in your agenda and all booking conformations/reminders. There is already a location added from your setup wizard. You can add multiple locations if you want by clicking on NEW. On this page you can find more info on how to setup multiple locations.
2) Availability periods: Here you can set the periods you want your clients to be able to book you. You can add multiple periods. This way you can open up your agenda on different times and days for the summer and winter for example. Or you could choose to setup a weekly changing schedule. On this page we will show you how to setup an agenda with multiple periods.
3) Periods name: For you own reference you can change the name of the period. You could use the year it represents or summer/winter etc.
4) Start date: Here you select the start date of the period. This is the day your agenda is open for bookings
5) End date: After this date your agenda will be closed for bookings (Unless you have a different availability period setup) You can easily extend your availability by changing this date to a later date.
The last step within setting up your availability is choosing the days in the week you want to open up your agenda and the start and end time on those days.
1) Select your location: Select the location you want to specify your working days for (If you have only one location setup, this will be automatically selected. Below the location the days and times will show up.
2) Open a day for bookings: Select the day(s) you want to open up for bookings within this availability period. You can do this by just ticking or unticking the boxes in front of the day(s)
3) Start time: Set the start time for the specific days. The start time will be the first time you are able to receive bookings on that day. If you set this for 8AM, the earliest booking you can receive will be 8AM.
4) End time: This sets the end time of the specific day. The end time will decide when your availability on that date ends and you want receive any more bookings on that day. If you set your end time at 5PM, this means you cant get any bookings that surpass 5PM.
All availability settings will be saved automatically.
If there is a conflict in availability within your periods or locations, the system will notify you directly.
The ProAgenda system will send your clients a reminder of their appointment via SMS if you activate the SMS reminder service. To activate please take the following steps:
- Go to Menu – Settings
- Go to Subscription
- Below you ProAgenda subscription you can find the SMS subscription
- Click Activate
- Enter your Credit Card details
- Click Activate
- Your SMS reminders are now activated
- You can change the text of your SMS reminder* ( The part between the [ ] we recommend not changing as this will be data generated from the system)
- You can set the amount of hours the SMS is send prior to the appointment
- Click Save
* Please note that any SMS containing more than 160 characters will be split into 2 or more SMS’s
Our SMS service runs every hour to check if there is an SMS that needs to be send.
To receive an SMS, a client needs to have their phone number entered in the correct format like this: +1201234569. New clients will be forced to enter their phone number in that format. It is possible older clients have a wrong format entered and they will not receive SMS reminders.