You haven’t heard from us in a while but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been actively working on our system.
At the end of 2017 and start of 2018 we released some great updates and improvements on our online agenda and coaching system. Below you can find an overview of all our recent updates and fixes.
- General| We are GDPR ready
- General| We fixed our invite system which should prevent the issue where clients would get double accounts in the system
- Pro| Full coaching module now added to web app. (send media, coaching or make notes)
- Pro| We simplefied our Stripe connection and added ideal for Dutch payments
- Pro| Archived and deleted clienst will no longer show
- Pro| There is now a direct link for your clients to access your group lesson overview
- Pro| There is now a possibility to link directly to a specific group lesson type
- Academy| Our branded academy owners can now add extra GDPR consents for newsletters signup.
- Client| Coaching and media added to web app. (Client can access all coaching)
- Client| There is now a quick datepicker in the agenda on mobile
- Client| When booking clients get a direct link to buy an appointment package
- Client| Fixed a bug where group lessons couldn’t be booked from mobile
- General| Fixed some issues with automated emails
- General| Fixed some performance issues when booking a lesson
- General| Other minor bug fixed and performance upgrades
What are we working on now:
- Pro| Adding the logbook to the web app (Allows for tracking of all activity within your system
- Academy| Extra styling and branding possibilities
- Academy| Specific location links when multiple locations in an Academy
- Multipro| We are completely redeveloping our Multipro/Academy access to make it faster and more user friendly. Any feedback and/or input will be appreciated
If you have any questions about our latest release or system in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com