We have just released a new version of our system: V.38
What is new in this release:
- Pros and clients receive an email when a package is full or expired.
- You can rearrange your settings by Drag & Dropping.
- It is now possible to extend recurring booking items from 10 to 20.
- Clients can add their bookings to their personal Outlook and Google calendar via the confirmation email.
- You can see your appointment type colors in your settings overview.
- It is now possible to re-invite a client via the clients page.
- To give more clarity we have moved all notifications from the bottom to the center of the screen.
- Drag & Drop is now working again in the ProAgenda.
- All agenda links now show https to ensure a secure environment.
- Fixed the issue where ‘other’ appointments didn’t get their correct colour.
- When changing a group appointment start time, the end time is now correctly calculated.
- When logged in as Head pro the scroll now works correctly
- Other minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
What are we working on?
We are happy to announce that in our next release it will be possible to fully synchronize your ProAgenda with Outlook and/or Google calendar. We are currently clearing the final issues for this feature and can’t wait to have it available for you all.
If you have any comments or find any issues with this release, please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org