Below you can find all new features and fixes in our latest system update:
This release is mainly focussed on solving minor bugs and issues within the system but we also release the following new features:
- (in)visible appointment types for clients (Select which appointment types your clients can book themselves) SHOW ME HOW
- Time information added to booking in agenda view for ProAgenda and Multipro
- Complete new system to make sure there are no double accounts possible through either invites or registrations. (This has little to no effect on how you use the system but will save lots of time on double accounts and login issues)
Bug fixes and system improvements
- Fixed a synchronization issue with our apps
- Fixed the issue where the excel export was not working
- Fixed issue where clients could not select open slots on Android
- Fixed issue with client not being able to share media with pro
- Fixed issue where the wrong email was send out when a pro books a multi day course
- Multipro issue fixed where last clients package keeps showing with new client
- Fixed Safari timezone issues within Multipro
- Minor system performance upgrades
What are we working on?
We are currently still working on the Google and Outlook calendar synchronization. Unfortunately with our latest release there are still some minor issues so we hope to go live with this feature in a couple of weeks.
In our next release we also hope to integrate Text and/or Whatsapp reminders and also the possibility to link your ProAgenda account to your Mailchimp account.